Why support the WAV program?
Training and equipment are critical as more Wisconsin streams are monitored and new volunteers join our ranks. A financial donation in any amount will help strengthen the WAV program. Here’s what your gift can provide:
- $30 for two precision thermometers
- $60 for one transparency tube
- $150 for two D-frame aquatic kick nets
- $250 for three dissolved oxygen test kits or full training of one WAV volunteer
- $500 for four thermistors for continuous temperature monitoring
- $1,000 for three comprehensive stream monitoring kits
Become a “Stream Champion” by donating $1,000 or more. Contact the WAV Coordinator for more details.
Consider donating below. We are grateful for your support!